March 19, 2011

Reporting in Week 9

This week has been interesting. After last week my knees were feeling quite sore. So, this week I tried to avoid the heavy exercises, well, at least the cardio. I did do Tia Chi on Monday and Tuesday. Friday, I did a 10 minute workout is all. I actually have missed the workouts and am looking forward to returning to regular exercises next week. I am thinking that I need to change things up more often. I going to add more types of movements to my menu of exercises. I am looking forward to the warmer weather so that I can start walking more.
I have been worried that by taking the time off I might not lose weight, but I felt that I needed to give my body that time to heal so that I can make another big push over the next three weeks. Moving more has meant doing a lot more stretches and playing on the exercise ball. Saturday I will play basketball for my workout.
I decided that I might be drinking just a little too much water as well. I had gotten up to 4 to 4 1/2 x 59floz of water. I decided to cut that back to about 3 x 59floz. I was spending too much time running to the restroom, but I think I might have been retaining some of that water. Not a lot but some. So, I am trying to listen more to my bodies request for more or less.

Week 9 still dropping
Eat Less Move More
Becoming Physically what I already am Mentally
I feel like my body is locked into the mental image that I see myself becoming. It will do whatever it takes to get me where I have told it to go.

No comments: