March 26, 2011

Reporting in Week 10

This week started off a little slow. Last week with my knees not feeling good I was looking forward to returning to my exercise programs. However, on Monday evening I decided to bench press my sons and my daughters friend. That did not go to well. My shoulders are definitely a weak spot for me so, even though my chest could press it my shoulders didn't like it. So, in order to keep up my moving more. I decided to start jogging. I started Wednesday and decided that I would just try to jog as far as I could without stopping. I wasn't sure how far it was around our block, but I figured it was at least .3 miles. I made it all the way around once and walked the second. My lungs were on fire. On Thursday I decided to do the same, but I made it another 100 yards or so before walking and returned to jogging after about another 50 yards and made it the rest of the way home. Friday, I made it twice around without stopping and only a 75 yard walk before finishing on a jog. Total distance ended up being 1.6 miles in 18 minutes. Saturday I stepped it up to just over 2 miles jogging the whole way. At home I started the Biggest Loser Yoga dvd and was able to get through the stretches only before I had to get ready for weigh ins.
End of Week 10 Still going down.
I feel really good about my Eating Less. Nothing really out of the ordinary happened this week. Just more of the same except I did eat more salads and made sure that I ate more salad on Thursday and Friday. Thursdays seem to be my peek day for weigh ins. I think I weigh-in in the morning sometimes 2-3 lbs lighter on Thursdays. Fridays I then get the munchies. So, I think I will have to figure out how to read my body's needs better for Friday. I really thought after weighing in this morning on my home scale that I might have gained weight this week but once again. I lost. In fact it was one of my biggest losses in the last month. Feeling good!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love the picture of you bench pressing Lauree! Awesome!

I think you are doing a fabulous job! When I saw you on Sunday I was so impressed! You look fabulous! I guess I hadn't really seen you for about a month and a half. I sure noticed a difference! Good for you!

Cory Milligan said...

Actually that was Amber. But thank you for noticing. It feels good to be a loser. :)