April 16, 2011

Reporting Week 1 Post Competition

I have given myself a week off. Not completely off but I did not expect to lose this week. I did not weigh in on the "official" scale this week, but next week I will start anew.
This week was DeeAnn's second week on here Belly Fat diet. I am not following it completely, but as she is on it I am somewhat on it as well. Some of the menu calls for more than I can eat now a days. However, we had a couple of bumps in the road. A Thursday Wedding reception, was by the biggest bump, but in reality it was not off my "diet" it was just a temporary concentration of sugar. :) I enjoyed it very much and knowing that I can do it again makes it easy to not need more for a while.
Tonight we went to Ruby Rivers for dinner with Joel and Joy Nelson. We ordered the steak and coconut shrimp, and we split it. It was extremely filling even cutting it in half.
As far as moving more I have to say that I did not do very well toward the end of the week, but next week will promise to be different. At the beginning of the week DeeAnn started jogging so I spent my time with her and I will call that extremely effective. With school out I wont have to take the kids to school. So I will be doing a little extra. I need to reach my 50 lbs lost mark in the next 2 weeks. So we will continue to show the progress. Sorry, about no pic this week. I had an early Convention this morning and was unable to get to the scale. I doubt that there was a loss this week, but I will guarantee it next week. 

No comments: