February 4, 2011

Reporting In Week 3

End of Week 2
This week I started off Sunday with a little larger dinner than I have been eating, and finished with desert. Key was only having small portions. Monday was normal except we increased our formal exercises to approximately 20 minutes. I do not officially weigh in until Saturdays, but I do weigh in morning and night. The night weigh in is sometimes discouraging, but overnight I can fluctuate almost 4 to 5 lbs. This helps motivate me to maintain my eating less. I want to make it clear that I eat less, but I have not starved myself either. I didn't need all that I was eating, so cutting back has merely been cutting excess eating. I believe that as I loose the fat my energy levels are going up. I am thinking this might be because the energy I wasted in digestion is now being able to go to other activities.
I realized that one of these weeks I would hit a wall as far as the scales go, but I am not discouraged because I am still feel myself getting trimmer. Drinking water has been critical as I can nearly feel the fat wash away as the water goes through me, which is quite frequent I might add.
On Thursday we went out to eat at Left Fork Grill which is one of my favorite places. DeeAnn and I will sometimes order a single meal and split it, especially when it is their Prime Rib, but this time I had their braised beef short ribs. Very tasty!. If we had not asked for a togo box at the beginning of the meal I might not have stopped myself from finishing it, as it was I got 2 meals out of it and felt good enough to share a piece of pie with DeeAnn.
End Week 3
I was kind of counting on this week being a minimal loss after the first couple of weeks, but I am still hopeful that I will break the 280 mark tomorrow. I am designating Fridays and Saturday mornings as my big push days to break through those barriers. So, I will eat carefully today and exercise good tomorrow, with my sauna suit before weigh ins.
One more thing I am going to be adding to my routine is a regular bed time about 10:15. This one although I feel it will be good will be harder for me mentally, because I like television at night. Oh well...So let it be written so let it be done.


No comments: