December 14, 2011

Let Santa Bring Christ Back Into Christmas


Several years ago I woke up on Christmas morning with a story dancing in my head. I ran to the computer and began to peck at the key board. At the time I could only do the two finger peck. When I was finished I called to my wife to read it. She did, and then somehow she deleted it. However, the story was stuck in my head so vividly, that I rewrote it, but a few more details were added. That was the beginning of The Gift That Santa Gives. Since that day I have shared the story in several different ways. Last year I finally created a blog so that I could share it with others and so that they could share it as well. I would like to invite you to read the story and share the gift that Santa gives. We have allowed Christmas to be high jacked. Let Santa bring Christ back into Christmas. I hope you enjoy.

No comments: