October 10, 2012

Just A Note To Say Thank You

I realize that my voice is a small voice, but I am grateful that I have a voice. I am grateful for those of you who have visited my humble abode in cyberspace. I do hope you find it useful in one way or another. Whether it be for entertainment, motivation, inspiration, understanding, and even occasionally information. I am grateful that I can share the thoughts that cross my mind. I realize that they may not be unique in principle, but they are uniquely me.
I feel that I am a pretty simple person. I live, I breath, I eat, I sleep, I love my family, and I want more for them, but I find myself mentally stuck in a rut when it comes to money. I don't like debt and try to avoid it at all cost, but manage to be found by it every so often. I know God lives and that we are his children. I don't understand why some of us are born free while others are in bondage, but I know that God loves all of us and is saddened by the way we treat each other. I also know that he values our agency enough that he allows bad things to happen so that we can learn from our mistakes as individuals, as a family, as a community, as a nation, and as a world. What we do with our agency will determine our eternal fate...
Anyways, I just wanted to Say hello to those of you around the world who stop by my little piece of cyberspace. Feel free to look me up on facebook if you like what you have read hear you may like what I do on facebook. Enjoy! 

No comments: