October 18, 2008

Prayer for mommy

Yesterday DeeAnn was layed low with a major migrain headache. The pain was so intense that she began to loose control of her speech and her ability to think so I came home to give her a blessing. When we had finished the blessing DeeAnn, Lauree and I were in our bedroom talking and trying to get DeeAnn relaxed.
Matt came in to the room and said, "Mommy, I didn't know what to do. So I prayed for you to get better, cause Heavenly Father he can heal." He later came up to me and repeated what he had done. The animation he displayed in his voice and on his face were awsome. He was very somber but filled this energy, as he matter of factly told me that he said the prayer because Heavenly Father and Jesus, they knew how to heal and they "raised people up." How could anyone not be healed, when Matt prays for them. He knows the source of true healing.

No comments: