July 8, 2008

Politics

I have never been more disappointed in politics than I have this year. I consider myself very conservative. I am truly unsure why it is that conservatives have been branded as environmental terrorist who are filled with hate toward every living creature. I think that those who lead us decieve us. They maintain their power by dividing and propagandizing. I do not believe that liberals and conservatives have any different goals. I just happen to believe that their is a better way of actually accomplishing the task.
I believe that global warming is a natural phenomenon that man has little to do with. I believe in science and science is rarely good when half the arguement is silenced. I believe that when you start with the premise that man is the fault you are leaving out too many other factors such as the sun's weather cycles, etc. I am not a scientist but I do remember a time in history when people thought the world was flat and when it was questioned the "round earth" theorists where banished, silenced, or put to death. It doesn't make sense to me that if we can only effect global warming by 1/1000 of a percent over the next what ever many years by going green it does not seem to me that we could possibly be the problem. By reversing the process we would have to assume that man would have created the problem long before the combustion engine was even in existence.
This global warming is not just a bad science but when we create a false crisis and then think that man can do anything about it we begin to disrupt the natural order and people become victims of an unneccesary war. The casualties of this war are truly those impoverished countries which can not feed themselves. The United States of America once known as the worlds "bread basket" is now importing wheat instead of exporting wheat to those who need it. If we are importing wheat then not only are we not providing other countries, but we are now taking away even more. So, when people complain about the casualties of war they better look at how many people are starving because of an unneccesary war on global warming.
Anyways I believe that God created this earth for man and it is our responsiblity to take care of it to tend it and make it better, that does not mean that we do not use its resources. I believe that man has the obligation to utilize and create all that he can and he should replenish the earth as he uses it. When the purpose of the earth reaches an end then God's plan will simply continue according as has already been planned. I don't believe that we will be able to stop the master plan already in process. Our purpose is to learn to become better people. Learn to treat each other better, by following the ten commandments we have been given the way to happiness. And that is what God wants us to be.
Funny how God creeps into politics. I think that the problem is not when God creeps into politics but when politics tries to control God.

No comments: