Eternal principles are not limited to time and are not just good solid theory. Eternal principles are those principles that when applied and practiced individually or as a group they just plain work every time. Sometimes science can explain it, but sometimes science just has not caught up to it. You can not make science your god nor should you make religion your god. God is God and reveals himself in religion and science, but just as an author does not own his words God does not simply own the truth, he lives it. By living the truth perfectly he has power by it and through it. Eternal principles are what help us understand the laws of Nature and Natures God. Eternal principles are what makes True Religion and True Science one and the same. The mind of Milligan is a place where I will share my ideas, my interests, my concerns, and I may even give away free advice, in other words I may just give you a piece of my mind. Take it or leave it. It is what I think.
June 28, 2011
Eternal Principles
Eternal principles are not limited to time and are not just good solid theory. Eternal principles are those principles that when applied and practiced individually or as a group they just plain work every time. Sometimes science can explain it, but sometimes science just has not caught up to it. You can not make science your god nor should you make religion your god. God is God and reveals himself in religion and science, but just as an author does not own his words God does not simply own the truth, he lives it. By living the truth perfectly he has power by it and through it. Eternal principles are what help us understand the laws of Nature and Natures God. Eternal principles are what makes True Religion and True Science one and the same.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Epilogue: Walking out of the Chambers
Epilogue: The Walking Out The first step beyond the Chamber was not dramatic. No thunder. No choir. No burst of glory. Just a foot t...
-
Poverty is not just the lack of finances it is a mentality. There are many who have money, but they don't know how to use it. They spend...
-
Beginning of Week 4 Eating Less- This week was pretty good except for Super Bowl Sunday. I ate pretty good, although looking back I did n...
-
I was once told my life would be an open book. The thought terrified me. Not because I had something to hide from others, but because I ha...
No comments:
Post a Comment